Items gifted for review – All thoughts are my own
Mysteries in Time are a monthly subscription box service for primary school aged children. With the majority of parents currently homeschooling, a subscription box can be a great way to entertain your children. For me it’s been so helpful to have this box full of activities and a real time saver during lockdown.
mysteries in Time
The boys love learning about history so they were so excited when the box arrived in the post. It actually looks like a time capsule. We are discovering loads of fun activities that are keeping us entertained.
subscription box contents
Mysteries In Time offer two levels of subscriptions: the classic starts at £6.45 and the bumper £11.45.
The classic box includes:
- Story packed with mystery & adventure
- History magazine
- Puzzles and activities
- Sticker sheet
- Colouring in pages
- Timeline sticker
- Map & timeline ( in first box only)
The bumper box includes: all of the above and also –
- Craft inspired by history
- History related gift
The boys loved learning all about Ancient Egypt some interesting topics including mummies, hieroglyphs and pharaohs. They loved the story that came in the box ‘ Max and Katie’s Egyptian Adventure Story.’ The story was fun to read and perfect for their ages (7 and 9). I also found the activities in the box a great introduction to history and made learning fun for them.
The boys loved the Egyptian pen that came in the box and they also loved using the modelling clay. It was lots of fun to watching them trying to make Egyptian amulets with the clay! Both boys were kept entertained with the magazine full of interesting facts and activities, stickers and colouring sheets. With the giant map the boys practised their map skills by locating Egypt on the map. Placing their Ancient Egypt sticker on the map timeline was next on the list. On the Mysteries In Time Website to you can find more information about the Egyptians too!
Each month if you subscribe you receive an education subscription box linked to a different period in history. Examples include; Elizabethans, World War 2, Ancient Greece, Aztecs, Victorians, Ancient Rome, Vikings, Ancient China, Space and Stuarts.
We are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a three month bumper box subscription to Mysteries in Time. To enter follow the instructions below. Please enter via Gleam Good luck!Win a 3 month Mysteries In Time Subscription
Terms and Conditions
- You can win a three month bumper Mysteries In Time subscription box
- One winner will be chosen via Gleam
- The winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once the notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT
- There is no cash alternative.
- The prize will be provided Mysteries In Time
- Entrants must leave a means of contact either a twitter handle or an email address.
- UK entrants only
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Mysteries In Time who will process the entrants personal data for the purpose of organising the prize.
- This giveaway starts on Wednesday 1st July 2020
- This Giveaway closes on Wednesday 15 July 2020 at midnight
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by Facebook or Instagram.